Saturday, December 12, 2009

KCMO GIRLS

I feel like this city is just covered with artsy or scene girls, who are all the same. They all love: fall, owl jewelry, taking pictures of themselves using Photo Booth, and they wear plaid button ups with stocking caps. This gets old. Sometimes I just want to talk to a girl who doesn't wanna hang out in a coffee shop and who doesn't love Zooey Deschanel movies.

I am starting to hate coffee shops, indie music, and quirky comedies where boy meets eccentric girl.

I wanna hang out with one who enjoys summer and doesn't always wear dresses but sometimes does. These are really just the ramblings of a lonely old fool.

3 comments:

  1. there are way less indie girls in the west;]
    hahaha. and they all have no choice but to love summer, considering that is all we get.
    therefore, solution = move to AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno, my friend Marshall moved out to the coast and he seems to have found plenty of indie kiddies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the coast..he went a little too far.
    indie kids leave AZ for the coast.

    ReplyDelete